Water Heater Filtration System Overview
The Premiere BG-SDSL25B delivers high-flow water treatment for boilers and tankless water heaters. This water filter system prevents scale and stops corrosion which improves efficiency and prolongs the life of your water heater. The BG-SDSL25B is designed for all water heater types, models, and manufacturers. It’s a low-maintenance system – easily replace the anti-scale filter cartridge once per year. Plus, this boiler water treatment system is an environmentally friendly alternative to water softeners because it does not use salt.
- Prevents scale and stops corrosion. This improves the efficiency of your boiler or water heater and prolongs its life too!
- Premium 5 micron, grooved anti-scale filter cartridge with Siliphos – Removes sediment and contains corrosion and scale inhibitor to protect your boiler heat exchanger and avoid tank failure.
- Features a silent guardian to alert you when it's time to change the filter (pressure differential gauge takes the guesswork out of filter changes).
- The system is installed at the point of entry into the water heater.
- Bi-Directional System and can be installed either way.
- The anti-scale filter cartridge is rigid construction with deep grooves. The grooves increase surface area, extend the water filter cartridge life, and increase water filtration efficiency too!
- Heavy duty, food grade plastic housing suitable for drinking water filters
- Screw-off lid with a wrench for easy changing of the drop-in anti-scale filter cartridge
- Comes complete with housing, scale inhibitor cartridge, filter wrench, bracket, and lag bolts/screws.
- Designed for all water heater types and models regardless of manufacturer. Recommended system for boiler water treatment and tankless water heaters (commercial and residential) from brands such as Bosch, Noritz, Paloma, Raypak, Rheem, Rinnai, Stiebel Eltron, and Takagi.
- Tested to NSF® standards – NSF International, one of the most respected independent certification organizations, rigorously tests products to comply with all standard requirements
- Also available in a 4.5" x 20" filter cartridge system with a 1" inlet port for larger and multiple tankless applications, 15 gallon-per-minute flow rate, 50,000-gallon capacity (depends upon water quality), pressure release button and bracket (head also available with a 1-1/2" inlet port for greater than 15gpm).
|Filtering capabilities||Sediment, sand, dirt, silt, rust, and other particles|
|Total Number of Pieces||1|
|Filtration Method||Siliphos scale control|
|Filter Life||750 gallons or 6 - 12 months (depending on usage and water quality)|
|FPT connection size||3/4"|
|Max. Pressure||80 PSI|
|Max. Temperature||100°F / 38°C|
Boilers, tankless water heaters, and whole house systems
|Country of Origin||USA|