Reverse Osmosis System Overview
6-stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Purification System with Natural Alkaline Water Filter Unit ( Biocera AA Alkaline Filter ): 3 pre-filters, 50 GPD membrane, post coconut shell carbon filter, pi-alkaline filter with natural multi bio-ceramic (NSF-approved) media balls for raising pH to 8.0-8.5 (pH depends on water temperature and contact time with media), adding essential minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium) back into the water, creation of negative ORP (oxygen reduction potential) in water (higher the negative value the greater assimilation of the water by the body), the addition of far infrared rays into the water for health benefits and the creation of clustered water (molecules of water are farther apart)
Made of rare natural ore, negative potential ion water contains higher levels of calcium and can greatly improve conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fatigue, insomnia, obesity, etc.
- PH value of negative potential water is alkaline which can balance the lactic acid produced by exertion.
- Higher levels of calcium contained in negative potential water are a useful element to the body’s health.
- With the high solubility and strong penetration, negative potential water has a certain capacity to emulsify oil and will help to alleviate high blood lipids, high cholesterol, high blood viscosity, and other symptoms caused by a high protein, high-calorie diet.
The effects of Infra-red rays on the body:
- Activates water molecules in our bodies.
- Improves oxygen level in our body.
- Elimination of waste from the body, reducing the acidic level in our body & improving the nervous system.
- Warming and eliminating fats, chemicals, and toxins from our blood and thus smoothening the flow of blood.