Water Filter Replacements For Pitchers (2PK), Reduces Chlorine Taste And Odor (BG-FC-PCHRPH)
Availability: In stock
Inline Cyst, Sediment, ...
Coconut Shell CTO, Cyst...
Water Pitcher Filter OverviewBest of all, the Ionic Adsorption Micron Filters used in the Aqua•FreTM Water Pitcher are the most laboratory-tested filters ever produced. The unique blend of media used in each filter removes up to 99.8% of all pollutants and contaminants found in any freshwater supply. The filters remove not only chlorine, bad taste, sediment, and odor – they also remove pathogens, such as Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and E-Coli bacteria and other cysts and spores – chemicals such as PCBs, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, DDT, THM’s, detergents and other organic compounds – and inorganics and heavy metals such as lead, mercury, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, copper, anthrax and more.
- For use with the Seychelle Gen 2 Dual Water Pitcher (64oz), AquaFre BG-PCHRPH, and Alexapure Pitchers.
- Filters made in the USA and tested both Nationally and Internationally
- Designed to be used with chlorinated municipal water. Not to be used with salt water.
- Filters up to 150 gallons
- Cost-effective. Replaces bottled water.
- Filters are easy to install.
More from this collection
2.5"x20 - Sediment Filter with Scale Inhibitor For Tankless and Conventional Water Heater Filter ...
You save $ 30.00