Pitcher Replacement Filter
- Porous-plastic micron-filter removes up to 99.8% of all contaminants and pollutants including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Capacity: 150 Gallons
- Filter life: 6 to 8 months
- Feed Water Pressure (psi): Gravity feed
- Feed Water Temperature: 40º–100º F
- Filter: Powder Activated Coconut and other media in porous plastic mold
- Filter Change Indicator: Built-in counter on lid
The Regular filter removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals (VOCs), heavy metals and Radon 222. Removes up to 90% of fluoride. Since it is more open in porosity, it does not remove giardia, cryptosporidium or E-Coli. It is designed to be used as a drinking water filter for use with chlorinated municipal water and as a bottled water replacement.
The Radiological filter removes the four basic zones of contamination: Aesthetic (Chlorine, taste and odor),Chemicals (from Industry and Agriculture), Dissolved Solids (heavy metals such as lead, mercury, Chromium 6) and up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants such as Gross Beta, Radon 222, Radium 226, Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium 134 and 137. The Radiological filters are designed to be used on a chlorinated or disinfected water supply only and not intended to be used with water from private wells, rivers, lakes, streams or the ocean. Removes up to 90% of Fluoride.