Scale Inhibitor Stick Overview
This AquaFre Scale Inhibitor is a replaceable scale control stick specifically engineered to protect equipment such as ice makers from scale build-up. Designed to prevent hard scale formation which causes reduced efficiency, increased equipment downtime, and expensive service calls. Its unique design and media blend ensures proper scale control and corrosion protection at both low and higher flow applications. This stick technology drops directly into the Ice Machine water sump to treat the water that directly enters the machine to treat for scale build-up.
- 100% Phosphate
- Extends the life of expensive food service equipment
- Reduces the need for aggressive acid de-scaling
- Reduces equipment servicing and downtime
- Specifically designed for advanced scale and corrosion control
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- NSF and/or FDA CFR 21-compliant materials
|Micron Rating||25 Micron|
|Total Number of Pieces||1|
|Filter Life||Inspect or replace every 6 months|
|Max. Pressure||25-125 psi|
Ice makers, coffee, and vending equipment
|Country of Origin||U.S.A.|
- Nu-Calgon IceGuard® AP
- Nu-Calgon Mini IceGuard® AP
- Scotsman ADS-AB6
More from this collection
2.5"x20 - Sediment Filter with Scale Inhibitor For Tankless and Conventional Water Heater Filter ...
You save $ 30.00
4.5"x20 - Sediment Filter with Scale Inhibitor For Tankless and Conventional Water Heater Filter ...
You save $ 20.00