Biocera AA 11" Antioxidant Alkaline Water Filter with Quick Connects (BG-FC-ALKLN)
Omnipure K2533-SS Inlin...
AquaFre 10" Advanced Sc...
Biocera Alkaline Filter Overview
Upgrade your RO water system with the best alkaline cartridge in the USA.
The Biocera AA Antioxidant alkaline water filter produces a continuous supply of great-tasting alkaline water that has a pH range of 7.5 to 9.0.
It could provide up to 1500 US gallons of great-tasting water. Also, unlike calcite filters, Biocera's patented specially formulated bioceramic balls are FDA-approved and the industry's first NSF ANSI 42 certified.
Biocera AA Antioxidant alkaline water filter cartridges are the best way to supply healthy, easily absorbable minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Sodium ions.
And best of all, with its active hydrogen, the filter is able to provide a negative oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) which will remove free radicals, which are known to cause cancer, cardiovascular disease, and age-related diseases.
- Removes acidic wastes and toxins from the body at cellular level
- Supplies essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, sodium, and
- magnesium to the body improving health and increasing the body’s metabolism
- Small water clusters (51.497 Hz) hydrate the body up to 3 times
- Effective in absorption than ordinary demineralized water
- Facilitates nutrient and mineral absorption efficiently
- Promotes general well-being by balancing the body
- Prevents diabetes, cancer, hypertension, and other various diseases by removing harmful active oxygen (free radicals)
- Improves water taste
- Increases pH and lowers ORP (Ref. ORP = Oxygen Reduction Potential)
|Purification Method||Alkaline, Oxidation Reduction Potential|
|Filter Life||6000 Liter|