The AquaFre BG-X modular water filter line is a comprehensive water treatment product line designed with the food service industry in mind. It offers a wide range of filters and systems that ensure high-quality water, addressing the concerns and trouble points expressed by our customers. Proudly made in the U.S.A., this product line provides peace of mind and a one-stop solution for all your filtration needs.
The AquaFre BG-X modular water filter line offers the highest water filter performance capacities in the food service filtration market. With the ability to replace multiple cartridge systems, it provides a cost-effective solution throughout the supply chain. Whether you need basic sediment reduction or advanced carbon block and resin technologies, this platform covers a full range of food service products.
The manifold design enables customers to have easy installation and the possibility to revert to their previous cartridge configuration if for any reason they are not satisfied with the BG-X systems. This level of flexibility and assurance sets the AquaFre BG-X line apart from other manufacturers.
Moreover, the NSF Certified Legacy platform ensures compatibility and offers replacement filters for all major filter brands, including 3m/Cuno®, Everpure®, and Hoshizaki®. You can trust that the AquaFre BG-X line meets or exceeds OEM performance for flow, filtration, and capacities, providing a reliable solution for your filtration needs.
Choose the AquaFre BG-X modular water filter line and experience superior water quality, easy installation, and cost savings for your establishment.
The 4933 Series
Introducing our advanced 4933 Series Chloramine Reduction Systems, designed to provide exceptional water filtration performance. These 4.5x20" systems feature a cutting-edge 0.2 sub-micron Chloramine cartridge, ensuring the effective removal of chloramines along with other common contaminants such as Cyst, Sediment, taste, odor, and chlorine.
Additionally, the 4933 Series offers the option to include PO4 filtration for scale control. Experience superior water quality with the 4933 Series, where reducing chloramines is just one of its many remarkable capabilities.
- Proprietary cartridge-to-head interface with FIRST-IN-CLASS features
- Patented Bypass Integrity System (BIS) guarantees no unfiltered water in your product
- Reverse compatibility allows easy upgrades to the newest technology and compatibility with major filter brands
- Low pressure pushing filter out - Safety built-in
- No pressurized water rocket on removal
- No pressure relief is needed to remove the filter
- Little resistance when re-inserting the filter and removal
- No pressurized water rocket on removal
- Vent/Leak Detectors for added convenience
- Built-in barrel valve prevents accidental water spillage or flooding and reduces water dumping on the floor during installation.
- Auto-Leveling Technology ensures perfect installation every time
- Built-in Auto Shut-Off and pressure relief for simple and safe installation and maintenance
- Modular design for easy customization and expandability
- High capacity with low-pressure drop configuration
- Designed to meet the specs of customers like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, and Pepsi.
System General Specifications
|Chlorine reduction per cartridge||Up to 250,000+ gallons|
|Chloramine reduction per cartridge||
Up to 25,000+ gallons
|Scale reduction media||3-4 times more than leading manufacturers|
|Cartridge||CAT Carbon + Scale Control||CAT Carbon|
Whole-house / Chloramine reduction systems
||Whole-house / Chloramine reduction systems|
|Flow Rate||3.50 GPM||3.50 GPM|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 20||4.5 x 20|
Designed for manufacturability
- All components clip together by hand
- Systems can be fully assembled and modified/expanded/upgraded in the field.
- No special tools are required (Simple tools)
- Systems are easily configured in parallel, serial, or (+) phosphate flow paths.
DBG-X backward compatible with legacy systems
- A simple change of the outer head assembly from BG-X allows backward compatibility to Everpure, Hoshizaki, 3M Cuno CFS-8000 / 9000 series, and 3M high flow.
- Customers can use/return to the legacy system if desired.
- Peace of mind / Reassurance that they can always revert to the previous filtration platform.
- Lego approach; Build exactly what is needed.
- Reversible / Same side in / Out flow.
- Speed change-out from legacy systems.
- Allows installer to optimize installations.
- Reduced manifolds cost
- Built-in level