5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
The Reverse Osmosis Clean Water Solution
Normally $340.00 Now On Sale For $229.00 *** SPECIAL PRICE***
Reverse Osmosis Systems are the Ultimate and one of the most economical in practical water treatment systems for the home and office. RO systems combine the functions and advantages of mechanical and activated-carbon filters with the sub-micron filtering capabilities of RO membranes in order to remove the vast spectrum of contaminants in the water. The effectiveness of the RO units is well over 90%.
The term “reverse osmosis” is derived from osmosis, a natural phenomena by which water is provided to tree leaves and to animal cells to support life.
There is nothing like the taste of a refreshing glass of clean water. Reverse Osmosis-produced water added to frozen juices and soups lets you taste the true flavor. Ice is clearer and harder and melts more slowly, leaving no residue in your glass. Enjoy mineral-free water for your coffeemaker and iron.
Hidden away under your sink, the Reverse Osmosis System works constantly to provide clean, good-tasting water. It makes up to 1500 gallons of purified water per month, all at the tip of your fingers. No more unsightly bottles or dispensers and no heavy bottles to lift!
- Compact design
- 50 gallons per day at 50-70psi
- 2.5 gallon storage capacity
- Long reach chrome swivel faucet
- Replaceable filter cartridges
- Automatic shut-off for water conservation
- The Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Process
Reverse Osmosis takes place when water passes from a less concentrated solution through a semi-permeable membrane. A potential energy difference exists between the two solutions causing water to flow through the membrane until the system reaches equilibrium.
The Reverse Osmosis water system consists of three filtering components and involves the following stages in the purification process:
1. Water travels through pre-filters to remove sediment and organic chemicals
2. Water travels through membrane and removes 99% of inorganic chemicals
3. Water travels into pressurized storage tank
4. Water travels through post-carbon filter before entering the spigot to provide clean-tasting water