The Aqua•Fre Water Conditioner is unsurpassed for prevention and elimination of scale, rust and algae in both COLD and HOT water systems unlike traditional scale prevention in water systems. For over 30 years and in over 22 countries, our water conditioner has proven successful time after time for both residential and commercial applications.
How It Works
The Aqua•Fre Water Conditioner is made of two parts: a cylinder made of stainless steel and an inner core of an alloy made of noble and semi-noble metals. The device is installed at the water line and connected with a ground wire. When water flows through the water conditioner, weak electrical fields are produced by an electrical potential difference between the unique alloy core and the metal cylinder. These fields and vent-uric effects stemming from the unique configuration of the core prevent the adhesion and cohesion of the mineral particles. These elector- and same degree and most adverse effects of hard water are eliminated.
hydrodynamic forces separate the molecules
which bind mineral particles. Thus the mineral particles flow through the water system without being precipitated and with no interference. The Water Conditioner core alloy is nonferrous, highly resistant to rusting and corrosion, non-toxic and ecologically safe
Hot and Cold Water Treatment with Aqua•Fre Water Conditioners
Benefits• Prevents formation of scale and rust.
• Gradually dissolves and removes existing scale and rust.
• Cleans water with fewer suspended solids by means of micronic filters.
• Device does not release any metals into the water.
• Requires no electricity.
• The device functions indefinitely without part replacement.
• Inhibits algae, fungal and mildew growth.
• No moving parts.
• No chemicals or salt.
• No need to shut down systems for cleaning purposes.
• Save money on water, chemicals, electricity and maintenance time.
• Reduces system wear; prevention of clogged pipes = higher water pressure and supply level.